Do You Need A Smile Makeover?
We are often asked about restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures and the role they play in a smile makeover. We are also faced with people wondering whether or not they can benefit from treatment. For this reason, we developed the following self-assessment to help you determine whether or not cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
- Do you avoid smiling in public or for photos?
- Are you self-conscious about spaces and gaps between your teeth?
- Do your teeth make you look older than you feel?
- Have you ever held back or restrained a smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are stained or yellow?
- Do you hold your hand in front of your mouth when talking, laughing or smiling?
- Do your teeth look old and worn down, making you look and feel older?
- Do your teeth appear short because of a “gummy” smile?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped or crowded?
- Do you wish you had someone else's smile?
If you answered, “yes” to one or more of the above questions, then you could benefit from a smile makeover. However, that is the easiest part of the process. The next step is the one that probably matters the most — scheduling a consultation with us. During this appointment you can discuss the specifics that bother you about your smile using your responses from our self-assessment test. You can also learn about the many treatment options available for providing you with the smile of your dreams.